Wednesday

Tea Party

My sister asked me to make cookies for her tea party and gave me her teacup cookie cutters. I thought I would go with fall colors, brown and orange, but they really didn't turn out like I had expected. Wilton's copper coloring looked the same as orange from the container so I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try. they ended up with a salmon-y color instead of orange, but I was ok with it. These pictures arent the best quality since I don't have a real camera, but i'm sure you get an idea of how they were.  


Large Teapots




Small Teapots






This one was my favorite




I like how they came out in the end and my sister was happy with them. :)

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute! You are very talented - I don't think I could ever do this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...